Child Birth Registration
Requirements for Birth Registration:
Registration is done for children under the age of 1 year only.
- Application Form (Form S) duly completed and signed by Father/Mother.
- Attested copy of Child's Birth Certificate ( by Justice of Peace).
- Attested copy of Pakistani Passport and National Identity Card of Child's father (by by Justice of Peace) .
- Attested copy of Pakistani Passport and National Identity Card of Child's mother (by Justice of Peace).
- Three photographs of the child - Child's name written on the back.
- Marriage Certificate/ Nikah nama of the parents or its attested copy by JP.
- Letter of Consent from Parent (if one of them is a foreigner).
- Self-addressed Express Post or Registered Post Envelop for dispatch of Birth Registration Certificate
Fee: AU$ 20.00
- "Note: For prompt service please ensure that the above requirements are completed. Failure to provide the required information may result in delay for which Pakistan High Commission , Canberra or Consulate General, Sydney will not take any responsibility."