In case of Pakistani Driving License, they should first be verified from the license issuing authorities in Pakistan by obtaining a NOC / Verification letter from them and thereafter have them attested from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad or its Camp Offices at Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar & Quetta and thereafter sent to High Commission or Consulate General for attestation in original.
- In addition attested photocopies of the Pakistani driving license, passport, CNIC / NICOP & requisite attestation fee should also be sent.
- Duly filled in application submitted by the applicant personally or through register/courier mail.
- Applicants desiring to have letter of authenticity of the license or requesting confirmation of name as appearing in license etc must also fill the statuary declaration signed by Notary Public or J.P. and submit the same to the High Commission or Consulate in original. This declaration would be enclosed in the letter addressed to the relevant RTA.
- Ordinary Services: AUD 18.00
Note: Fee is effective from 18 Feb 2015
Mode of Payment:
- In case of High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra, POSTAL MONEY ORDER / CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE / BANK DRAFT in favour of "High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra".
- In case of Consulate General of Pakistan, Sydney
- "POSTAL MONEY ORDER / CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE / BANK DRAFT in favour of "Consulate General of Pakistan, Sydney"
- Payments can also be made online through Citilink Finance (phone 02-92221802) or at their counter which is located on same floor as the Consulate. Citilink accepts Credit Cards, EFTPOS and Cash.
For enquiries regarding any further information related to Consular Services, please email at:
Pakistan High Commission Canberra: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General Sydney : email@example.com
( We try to reply emails on daily basis)
Please note Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded