Renunciation of Pakistan Citizenship
Fee for Renunciation:
- Two copies of Application form (Form-X) duly typed (not to be handwritten), attested by the Justice of Peace (JP). Front attested photograph may be pasted on top right of both copies.
- Back side attested 04 recent passport size photographs (2 X 11/2 inches) with white background (front view).
- A copy of any one document, i.e. Assurance Letter/ Naturalization Certificate /Citizenship Certificate / Foreign Passport.
- Two copies of CNIC/NICOP, both sides on one page.
- Two copies of first four pages of latest Pakistani Passports on one page.
- Two copies of data page of Foreign Passport, if available.
- All original valid & expired Pakistani passports.
- In case a person does not have copies of CNIC/NICOP, will provide an affidavit stating that the applicant does not possess CNIC/NICOP and will provide complete address in Pakistan.
- Copies of any one document i.e. NICOP/Birth Certificate/ Pakistan passport of the minor children of the male applicant only, residing abroad, where applicable.
- The copies of Nikah nama/divorce papers, of the female applicant, if passport/ NICOP is not modified with husband/ father's name respectively.
- Postal Money order amounting to A$ 15/- in the name Pakistan High Commission as processing fee
NOTE: On receiving of Renunciation of Citizenship Certificate from Pakistan, the applicant will himself/ herself apply online for cancellation of his/her CNIC/NICOP on NADRA's website: http://id.nadra.gov.pk/
Mode of Payment:
- In case of High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra, POSTAL MONEY ORDER / CERTIFIED BANK CHEQUE / BANK DRAFT in favour of "High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra".
- In case of Consulate General of Pakistan, Sydney, all types of Credit / Debit Cards are also accepted for payment. No Cash will be accepted.
Postal Address for High Commission:
PO Box 7130, Yarralumla ACT 2600 (Australia)
Postal Address for Sydney Consulate:
Level 3, 109 Pitt Street, GPO Box 5256, Sydney CBD NSW 2000
For enquiries regarding any further information related to Consular Services, please email at:
Pakistan High Commission Canberra: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consulate General Sydney : email@example.com
( We try to reply emails on daily basis)
Please note Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded