- Proof of ownership of the property of executant (Fard Malkiat, Registration deed, Inheritance Certificate) for which Power of Attorney is being executed.
- Two sets of Power of Attorney/Affidavit documents to be attested.
- Application Form for Power of Attorney/Attestation. DOWNLOAD FORM
- Executant’s Original Pakistani/Australian Passport along with its copy.
- Executant’s Original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or National Identity Card for Overseas Pakistanis (NICOP) along with its copy.
- Three recent passport size photographs (one photograph need to be affixed on the Power of Attorney next to place of signature).
- If the witnesses are mentioned on the Power of Attorney Document than copies of their CNIC/NICOP should be provided and witnesses should sign on the POA document.
All documents issued from Pakistan must be attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Islamabad or by any Foreign Ministry Camp office located in provincial Capitals.