Police Character Certificate
Requirements (KPK, Sindh and ICT)
Four sets of duly filled in Application Form (period of stay in Pakistan must be filled). Original signature is required on both forms. The second form must be filled with the same information as the first form.
Four (4) recent passport size photographs duly attested by a J.P.
One JP attested photostat copy of valid CNIC/NICOP (for Pakistanis only)
One JP attested photostat copy of the current Passport.
Government / Semi Govt Employees should apply along with a NOC obtained from the Head of Department of the parent department.
A photocopy of foreign passport / Visa as proof of legal stay in Australia.
Self-addressed Express / Registered Post envelope.
- Postal Money Order / Certified Bank Cheque / Bank Draft for the processing fee amounting to AUD $20.00 payable to Pakistan High Commission, Canberra.
For Foreign Nationals
- In addition to the above mentioned requirement, a copy of the current passport and previous passport on which a Pakistani visa was issued may also be submitted duly attested by a JP.
- After receiving your application for a Police Character Certificate (PCC), the High Commission forwards it to the Ministry of Interior, Islamabad, Pakistan for further processing. This verification process may take 3-6 months and your desired Certificate will only be issued after receiving clearance from Pakistan.
- Kindly note that the High Commission has no control over replies received from Police Authorities in various Districts of Pakistan. In some cases, verification can take a long time to be received. We regret any inconvenience caused in this regard.
- Applicants residing in NSW are requested to forward their applications to Consulate General of Pakistan in Sydney (Website)
- Applicants from South Australia, Victoria and Tasmania are requested to forward their applications to Consulate General of Pakistan in Melbourne. (Website)
- Police Khidmat Markaz has started an online portal for the processing of Police Character Certificate and other documents. If you are from Punjab or Baluchistan Province, please click here. for further information.
- For more information Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org