Police Character Certificate
• Duly filled in PCC Application Form (period of stay in Pakistan must be filled) Original signature is required on the form.
• Three Passport size Photographs with white background duly attested by Justice of Peace (JP) or from Police Station.
• Copy of valid CNIC or NICOP attested by Justice of Peace (JP) or from Police Station (for Pakistanis only)
• Copy of valid Pakistani Passport attested by Justice of Peace (JP) or from Police Station (for Pakistanis only)
• Copy of Current Passport and previous Passport(s), if any, which confirm the stay in Pakistan. Please ensure to attach copy of visa for stay in Pakistan attested by Justice of Peace (JP) or from Police Station. (For Foreign National)
• Processing Fee A$ 20.00 and Mode of payment should be;
• In case of High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra, Postal Money Order / Certified Bank Cheque / Bank Draft in favor of “High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra”.
• Self-addressed Express / Registered Post Envelope.
After receiving your applications for Police Character Certificate we forward them to Police Authorities in Pakistan for further processing. This process takes minimum 3-5 months or more and your Certificate will be issued after receiving clearance from Pakistan. Please note that we have no control over replies received from Police Authorities in various Districts of Pakistan. In some cases they take a long time to reply and we have to wait for verification from their end. We regret any inconvenience caused in this regard.