Police Character Certificate
• Two sets of duly filled in Application Form (period of stay in Pakistan must be filled) Original signature is required on both forms. The second form must be filled with the same information as the first form.
• Three Photographs duly attested by Justice of Peace (JP) or from Police Station. The size of the photo to be submitted is 2 by 2 Inches with a light blue or white background.
• Copy of valid CNIC or NICOP attested by Justice of Peace (JP) or from Police Station (for Pakistanis only)
• Copy of valid Pakistani Passport attested by Justice of Peace (JP) or from Police Station (for Pakistanis only)
• Copy of Current Passport and previous Passport(s), if any, which confirm the stay in Pakistan. Please ensure to attach copy of visa for stay in Pakistan attested by Justice of Peace (JP) or from Police Station. (For Foreign National)
• Processing Fee A$ 20.00 which should be in the form of Postal Money Order / Certified Bank Cheque / Bank Draft in favour of “High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra”.
• Government / Semi Govt Employees should apply along with NOC obtained from the Head of Department.
• Self-addressed Express / Registered Post Envelope.
After receiving your applications for Police Character Certificate we forward them to Police Authorities in Pakistan for further processing. This process may take 4-6 months and your Certificate will be issued after receiving clearance from Pakistan. Please note that we have no control over replies received from Police Authorities in various Districts of Pakistan. In some cases they take a long time to reply and we have to wait for verification from their end. We regret any inconvenience caused in this regard.