Virtual Run for Kashmiris – Tele Marathon
The Virtual Run for Kashmir is a global humanitarian event focused on creating awareness about the atrocities happening in Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu & Kashmir (IIOJK).
IIOJK has been under Indian military siege for over a year now. Let’s become a glimmer of hope for them and try to play a small part to show them that they are not alone and the entire world is behind them. How? This virtual marathon will be run from now up to 30th September, where every mile run will be to show to the Kashmiris that we care.
A virtual run means that you can run anytime, anywhere. All you need to do is:
1. Download the runnerz app from
a. Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/runnerz-app/id1527099627
b. PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.runkashmir.runforkashmir
2. Login to the app.
3. Start running and the app will record your distance & time.
4. Once you have completed the run, your results will automatically be updated on the scoreboard.
5. Take a screenshot and share your results on social media.
a. Website: https://runforkashmir.org
b. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Run-for-Kashmir
c. Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/runforkashmir
d. Twitter: https://twitter.com/runforkashmir
6. Share your thoughts about military siege in IIOJK and freedom and what’s your message for Kashmiris on our email firstname.lastname@example.org
Run or walk anywhere you want- your neighborhood, local greenways, laps around your backyard, a treadmill,
Don’t think you can do it by yourself?
(Create a team! You can run a 4 to 6 people rally race! )
Upon completion of the Virtual Global Challenge, all participants will receive a Digital Certificate. ?
*Disclaimer: Do not run on unsafe or closed roads. Follow social distancing guidelines and any other requirements set forth by local, state and federal agencies. NOT open to pedestrian traffic. This is a virtual run only, not a mass gathering.*