Renunciation of Pakistani Citizenship
• Two copies of Application form (Form-X) duly typed (not to be handwritten), attested by the Justice of Peace (JP). Front attested photograph may be pasted on top right of both copies.
• Back side attested 04 recent passport size photographs (2 X 11/2 inches) with white background (front view).
• A copy of any one document, i.e. Assurance Letter/ Naturalization Certificate /Citizenship Certificate / Foreign Passport.
• Two copies of CNIC/NICOP, both sides on one page.
• Two copies of first four pages of latest Pakistani Passports on one page.
• Two copies of data page of Foreign Passport, if available.
• All original valid & expired Pakistani passports.
• In case a person does not have copies of CNIC/NICOP, will provide an affidavit stating that the applicant does not possess CNIC/NICOP and will provide complete address in Pakistan.
• Copies of any one document i.e. NICOP/Birth Certificate/ Pakistan passport of the minor children of the male applicant only, residing abroad, where applicable.
• The copies of Nikah nama/divorce papers, of the female applicant, if passport/ NICOP is not modified with husband/ father’s name respectively.
Fee for Renunciation:
• Postal Money order amounting to A$ 15/- in the name Pakistan High Commission as processing fee
NOTE: On receiving of Renunciation of Citizenship Certificate from Pakistan, the applicant will himself/ herself apply online for cancellation of his/her CNIC/NICOP on NADRA’s website: http://id.nadra.gov.pk/
Mode of Payment:
• Postal Money Order / Certified Bank Cheque / Bank Draft in favor of “High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra”.
• No Cash is accepted in any case.
• Please note Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded
Postal Address for High Commission:
PO Box 7130, Yarralumla ACT 2600 (Australia)
For enquiries regarding any further information related to Consular Services, please email at:
Pakistan High Commission Canberra: email@example.com
(We try to reply emails on daily basis)