Renunciation of Pakistani Citizenship
The High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra would like to request that the envelopes sent to the High Commission for consular services must clearly indicate the “Renunciation of Pakistani Citizenship” on the upper right corner of the envelope. Unmarked envelopes may end up undelivered/returned to the sender.
• Two copies of Application form (Form-X) duly typed (not to be handwritten), attested by the Justice of Peace (JP). Front attested photograph may be pasted on top right of both copies.
• Back side attested 04 recent passport size photographs (2 X 11/2 inches) with white background (front view).
• A copy of any one document, i.e. Assurance Letter/ Naturalization Certificate /Citizenship Certificate / Foreign Passport.
• Two copies of CNIC/NICOP, both sides on one page.
• Two copies of first four pages of latest Pakistani Passports on one page.
• Two copies of data page of Foreign Passport, if available.
• All original valid & expired Pakistani passports.
• In case a person does not have copies of CNIC/NICOP, will provide an affidavit stating that the applicant does not possess CNIC/NICOP and will provide complete address in Pakistan.
• Copies of any one document i.e. NICOP/Birth Certificate/ Pakistan passport of the minor children of the male applicant only, residing abroad, where applicable.
• The copies of Nikah nama/divorce papers, of the female applicant, if passport/ NICOP is not modified with husband/ father’s name respectively.
Fee for Renunciation:
• Postal Money order amounting to A$ 15/- in the name Pakistan High Commission as processing fee
NOTE: On receiving of Renunciation of Citizenship Certificate from Pakistan, the applicant will himself/ herself apply online for cancellation of his/her CNIC/NICOP on NADRA’s website: http://id.nadra.gov.pk/
Mode of Payment:
• Postal Money Order / Certified Bank Cheque / Bank Draft in favor of “High Commission for Pakistan, Canberra”.
• No Cash is accepted in any case.
• Please note Consular fees once deposited cannot be refunded
Postal Address for High Commission:
PO Box 7130, Yarralumla ACT 2600 (Australia)
For enquiries regarding any further information related to Consular Services, please email at:
Pakistan High Commission Canberra: email@example.com
(We try to reply emails on daily basis)